Monday, April 20, 2009

Hatfield McCoy Trails... West Virginia- wild and wonderful!

WOW! AMAZING! KNARLY! MUDDY! FANTASTIC!


ok just a few to get out of my system! This was my first "Official" Dirt Trax trip with the crew.. As I was packing I really wasn't sure what to expect.. I mean in all honesty. I am a true snow girl.. i love snowmobiling... we have an atv here at home.. but we use it mostly for snow removal,work, running around the fields and going to our friends cabin... was I really up for all the mud and muck!? Not to mention the trip down with the boys!

Trip down... an early start to the day and the weather was fantastic!!! let's hope the sun follows us to West Virginia! we were about 1000km into the trip and luke had a few things to say about camera guy kyle's "stuff"...


15hours of driving with 4 stops.. o Even a Truck wash!!! it really needed it!

The trip went by pretty quickly and we arrived at The Mountain Breeze Motel , complete with some cold bevvies and a firepit and rocking chairs..THe next morning we were unloading our atv's and getting the breakdown of the day from Bill Reed when these two HUGE buses pulled in... and both were pulling trailers.. one open with some bikes and ATv's .. seems like this is definately the place to ride!! but who was on the bus'???




So luke, with a cheshire grin walks me over to the bus to see who it is.. I guess he and Bill had a little late night discussion and were anticipating the arrival of a couple of country singers... and the one who arrived first... Bucky Covington and his crew... you might remember him from the 2005-06 season.. both Bucky and his Twin Rocky auditioned and Bucky continued on...

Apparently these boys and their crew ride! rock on! Bill and Luke had it all planned last night.. I am ready to get this ride going!

No comments:

Post a Comment